Dodge Viper VX SRT
From: £158.00 inc VAT
A fine piece of American muscle.
The Viper engine follows the American stereotype of bigger is better with a ludicrous 8.4-litre V10 developing 640bhp and 600lb-ft of torque originally derived from a truck engine. Whilst the Viper still delivers neck straining acceleration from a standing start, 0-62 comes up in around 3 seconds and goes onto a mind bending 206mph top speed. It has come along way since of the days of a simple drag racer. Instead, the Viper VX was designed to help its driver extract the best possible time around a circuit, lap after lap with its extreme aero kit. The rear wing and dive planes deliver huge amounts of down force and its six aggressive SRT engine louvres carved out in the bonnet are designed to reduce front end lift. Whilst the Sabelt bucket seats hold you tight when exerting unbelievable cornering g- force. The Viper offers tremendous grip, sharp steering and dynamics that inspires the driver confidence to explore the car’s and their own limits.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the Dodge Viper VX SRT with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving license
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available