Subaru Impreza WRX STI
The Subaru WRX STI is an iconic sports car primarily known for its rally heritage in the World Rally Championship competing in the WRC for longer than any other manufacturer team and with Subaru drivers such as Colin McRae, Petter Solberg and more recently Ken Block the car has become an internet sensation with viral videos of epic 4WD power slides! The Drift Limits Subaru provides bags of grip thanks to it’s racing slicks, race suspension setup and it’s clever 4WD system, along with a tuned 350hp engine making the WRX STI a real underdog within the Drift Limits fleet.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the Subaru Impreza WRX STI with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available