From: £118.00 inc VAT
TVR – founded by Trevor Wilkinson, commonly referred to as ‘Trevor’ is an extraordinary British built sports car made in Blackpool and is capable of embarrassing the most renowned sports car manufactures in the world. Here’s why: Raucous, brash, scary are the common axioms that spring to mind when thinking about TVR and the Drift Limits T350c is no different. Under the TVR’s lightweight fibreglass skin you will find TVR’s own 4 litre straight-six engine normally found in the Sagaris. Uprated to precisely 400 bhp – twist the key and the speed six engine crackles into comic violence sounding as harsh as ever.
The T350c really does feel like a racing car for the road with its tubular chassis, AP racing brakes and wild slashes in the bodywork where a race car would have vents to relieve front-end lift. The styling is somewhat aggressive, infused with quirky and intriguing details which any petrol head will appreciate. 0-60mph comes up in 3.7s which makes the TVR quite a foe on the racetrack. Surprisingly the chassis is more forgiving than you’d think and while you need quick reactions to compensate for the lack of ABS and traction control, it’s a challenging and invigorating experience. Business as usual.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the TVR 350C with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available