Ariel Atom Driving Experience
From: £138.00 inc VAT
Our Ariel Atom driving experience offers an exhilarating drive in a Jackson Racing Supercharged Atom, using Honda’s i-VTEC engine that screams to over 300bhp at a dizzy 8000rpm and is capable of 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and on to 100mph in just 6.8 seconds!
The atom has nothing but the bare essentials; a chassis, engine, gearbox, suspension and wheels. So, it weighs just 515 kg from the factory, which means it has over 600bhp/ton – more than a Bugatti Veyron. Of course, we couldn’t resist adding a flavour of our own to the already face rippling vehicle. With the essentials such as headlights, windscreen and wheel arches spared along with centre lock Formula Renault racing wheels and slicks, it has even more grip and mind boggling acceleration.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the Ariel Atom 300 with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available