The VIP Collection Experience
£999.00 inc VAT
The ultimate playground – complete unadulterated fun. The entire drift limits fleet including a mixture of worldwide exclusive race cars and seamless VIP treatment for our special guests that like to go the extra mile. Our experienced and dedicated team will ensure the smooth planning and running of your event with a direct point of contact for your entire experience from booking to meet & greet, leaving you or your lucky guest quality time enjoying themselves out on track for the drive of their life. Look forward to experiencing Supercars, Racecars, Drift Cars and Stunt driving all in one utterly awesome day.
Our VIP experience is totally customisable, with everything or anything being possible. To make it easier, we have outlined a VIP package which combines a bit of everything. Our head instructor will accompany you throughout the entire day giving you time to build up rapport and maximise your driving ability. You’ll have full VIP perks as per our Academy VIP, with free tea, coffee and water throughout as well as access to our VIP viewing area and more. Please visit our fleet page https://driftlimits.co.uk/drift-limits-fleet/ so you can view our track machinery.*
This experience is booked directly with Drift Limits. Once you have placed your order, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss dates with you.
(Price is based on an open public event weekday, if you wish to have a fully exclusive circuit all to yourself and perhaps wish to fly in with a helicopter or plane please contact us for more information.)
8:45 Classroom briefing covering all tracks and disciplines.
9:15 Stunt Driving Demonstration and Tuition
- J-turns – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition from a member of our motorsport academy team.
- 180° handbrake turns into a parking bay – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition.
- 90° handbrake turns and slide to a stop in another parking bay – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition.
- Donuts drifting exercise – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition from a member of our motorsport academy instruction team.
10:15 Drifting the Memphis Track
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 fully drifted and linked demonstration lap in one of our drift prepared vehicles.
- 20 x Laps drifting the Mazda MX-5 on track with a member of our Motorsport Academy instruction team.
- 20 x Laps drifting the Nissan 350z on track with a member of our Motorsport Academy instruction team.
- Take part in the optional ‘Drift Trophy Challenge’ on the last 4 laps where you will be assessed on driver control.
13:00 – 14:00 Time for a pitstop.
- We recommend popping down to our local partner – The Three Horseshoes English pub with outside canal seating and spectacular fresh cooked food.
14:00 Grip driving on Circuit 112
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports car.
- A total of 24 laps driving in 3 x sports and super cars with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team (includes vehicles from our Flagship category)
- A total of 16 driving laps in 2 x race cars with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team (includes vehicles from our GT Racecar category)
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 4 laps where you will be assessed on driver control.
- Finish the day with 2 x Passenger Hot Laps driven to the raggedy edge by our pro driver in our supercharged Ariel Atom or Radical SR5*
17:00 Drive of your life sadly comes to a close. Time for a celebratory wind down with the champagne!**
*All cars are subject to availability on the day.
** Non-alcoholic please, if you’re driving home!
Please ensure to select the correct booking option from the drop down menu below (if shown) before selecting your date. The arrow to the top right corner can be used to navigate to future months.
Only the 1:1 Damage Liability Reduction product can be applied to this experience.
*Please note the standard DLR purchasable on our website will not cover you for this full day experience*
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn