The VIP Collection Experience
£999.00 inc VAT
The ultimate playground – complete unadulterated fun. The entire drift limits fleet including a mixture of worldwide exclusive race cars and seamless VIP treatment for our special guests that like to go the extra mile. Our experienced and dedicated team will ensure the smooth planning and running of your event with a direct point of contact for your entire experience from booking to meet & greet, leaving you or your lucky guest quality time enjoying themselves out on track for the drive of their life. Look forward to experiencing Supercars, Racecars, Drift Cars and Stunt driving all in one utterly awesome day.
Our VIP experience is totally customisable, with everything or anything being possible. To make it easier, we have outlined a VIP package which combines a bit of everything. Our head instructor will accompany you throughout the entire day giving you time to build up rapport and maximise your driving ability. Please visit our 2020 fleet page https://driftlimits.co.uk/drift-limits-fleet/ so you can view available track machinery.*
(Price is based on an open public event weekday, if you wish to have a fully exclusive circuit all to yourself and perhaps wish to fly in with a helicopter or plane please contact us for more information.)
9:15 Classroom briefing covering all tracks and disciplines.
9:45 Stunt Driving Demonstration and Tuition
- J-turns – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition from a member of our motorsport academy team.
- 180° handbrake turns into a parking bay – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition.
- 90° handbrake turns and slide to a stop in another parking bay – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition.
- Donuts drifting exercise – Professional demonstration followed by in-car tuition from a member of our motorsport academy instruction team.
10:45 Drifting the Memphis Track
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 passenger hot lap in our drift prepared Mazda MX-5.
- 20 x Laps drifting the Mazda MX-5 on track with a member of our Motorsport Academy instruction team.
- 20 x Laps drifting the Nissan 350z on track with a member of our Motorsport Academy instruction team.
- Take part in the optional ‘Drift Trophy Challenge’ on the last 4 laps where you will be assessed on driver control.
13:00 – 14:00 Time for a pitstop.
- We recommend popping down to our local partner – The Three Horseshoes English pub with outside canal seating and spectacular fresh cooked food.
14:00 Grip driving on Circuit 112
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- A total of 48 laps driving in 3 x sports and super cars with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team (includes vehicles from our Flagship category)
- A total of 30 driving laps in 2 x race cars with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team (includes vehicles from our GT Racecar category)
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 4 laps where you will be assessed on driver control.
- Finish the day with 2 x Passenger Hot Laps driven to the raggedy edge by our pro driver in our supercharged Ariel Atom or Radical SR5*
17:00 Drive of your life sadly comes to a close. Time for a celebratory wind down with the champagne!**
*All cars are subject to availability on the day.
** Non-alcoholic please, if you’re driving home!
We have temporarily DOUBLED our booking availability from three months to six months into the future. Use the red arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
A special Collision Damage Waiver is available to purchase on the day of your experience for £65
*Please note the standard CDW purchasable on our website will not cover you for this full day experience*
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available