Audi R8 Driving Experience
From: £118.00 inc VAT
The R8 is Audi’s creation of their first supercar. With its subtle futuristic design blended with contrasting side blades and styled LED lights, it is a marvel to experience.
The R8 is as sophisticated as it is contemporary with its effective dual-setting magnetic dampers and All Aluminium Space frame. The 4.2 litre V8 sits behind you and snarls to 8600RPM pushing out 424hp. Its Mid-engined layout gives a perfect 50/50 weight distribution lending to a taught ride with minimal body-roll. The R8 inspires confidence to drive around our handling track aided by its Quattro four-wheel drive system and razor sharp handling.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the Audi R8 with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available