Dodge Charger ‘Pursuit’ Hemi V8 GT Experience
From: £118.00 inc VAT
The Dodge Charger ‘Pursuit’ – America’s fastest ever Police car, built to withstand the most treacherous car chases across the United States. Designed to be powerful enough to keep up with perpetrators at high speed in the heat of the action with a 5.7L Hemi V8 producing 380bhp whilst protecting the Officers in pursuit with cutting edge technology.
The vehicle systems interface features vehicle speed output, drive position output, radio mute input, pulse width modulation, automatically locking doors and windows along with an operated searchlight, emergency lights and sirens. The rear seating compartment is separated with bullet proof glass and steel wire mesh to safely detain violent perpetrators. All of these measures are intended to help officers assess potential threats, and react accordingly. The Pursuit rides on hardy steel wheels, the suspension and bushings are beefed up, as are the brakes, cooling package and even the heavy duty electrical system. Bull bars are mounted at the front of the vehicle for extra protection in the event of vehicle contact and to minimise damage during PIT manoeuvres in a hot pursuit!
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners, please visit here.
You cannot redeem vouchers from third party companies for any GT experience.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports car.
- Please note this experience follows a supercar track driving format and not to be confused with our ‘Police Pursuit’ experiences.
- 10 x driving laps in the Dodge Charger ‘Pursuit’ with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full automatic or manual driving license
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available
‘No Blocks’ message: No space available