Drift Limits is a dynamic and growing company based in Hertfordshire.
We welcome you to join our team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of automotive experiences.
As a vital part of our energetic team, you’ll find yourself immersed in a stimulating working environment that fosters both personal and professional development.
Our commitment to excellence and passion for innovation drives our success in the world of automotive events.
Explore the opportunities that await you below, and if you don’t find a perfect fit, don’t hesitate to reach out.
We welcome prospective team members to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a glimpse into your skills, aspirations, and an up-to-date C.V.
We believe in creating a workplace where your talents can thrive, and we look forward to discovering how you can contribute to the exciting journey at Drift Limits.
As a Drift Limits Track Instructor, you’ll be at the forefront of our client experiences. We’re looking for individuals with a background in car mechanics or track driving who can not only carry out light mechanical duties but also have a knack for instructing and delivering exceptional customer service. Your role will involve sharing your passion for cars and motorsports with our guests, providing them with supercar instruction, teaching racing lines, and enhancing their car control skills. While prior experience in a performance garage, race team, or track driving/racing is beneficial, full instructor training will be provided.
- Deliver exceptional instruction in a customer-facing role.
- Perform light mechanical duties when needed.
- Ensure outstanding customer service and guest interactions.
- Contribute to the team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain high standards.
- Embrace flexibility in working hours and days.
- Instruct in our driving experiences.
Qualifications and Benefits:
Experience in car mechanics, race teams, or track driving (beneficial).
A full & valid manual driving licence is essential.
Passion for cars, motorsports, and instructing.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Full-time employment with flexible working hours and a competitive wage.
Opportunity to earn bonuses based on customer reviews.
Comprehensive training provided.
As a Team Leader at Drift Limits, you’ll take charge of orchestrating our daily events, ensuring top-tier client experiences. You’ll manage a diverse team and oversee day-to-day operations. If you have a passion for leading, motivating, and coaching team members, this role is for you. Plus, if you have a background in instruction, you’ll also have the chance to share your expertise and passion with our clients.
- Lead day-to-day event operations with excellence.
- Delegate tasks, set deadlines, and monitor performance.
- Motivate and coach team members for success.
- Resolve issues, conflicts, and provide feedback.
- Recognise and reward high performance.
- Drive creativity, risk-taking, and team collaboration.
- Option to provide instruction for our experiences.
Qualifications and Benefits:
Leadership experience with a passion for cars.
Ability to oversee operations and manage a team.
A full & valid manual driving licence is essential.
Opportunity to instruct our experiences.
Full-time employment with a competitive wage.
Bonus and commission opportunities are available.
Training and development provided.
Join Our Team:
If you’re ready to turn your passion for cars and motorsports into a fulfilling career, Drift Limits is the place for you. Whether you’re an experienced instructor or a natural leader, we offer a supportive environment, exciting work atmosphere, and opportunities for growth. To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover note detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
🔧 Job Opportunity: Site Maintenance Technician at Drift Limits 🔧
Are you a hands-on individual with a passion for keeping things running smoothly? Do you have a knack for fixing, cleaning, and maintaining various aspects of a facility? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Drift Limits is seeking a dedicated and skilled Site Maintenance Technician to join our dynamic team.
Position: Site Maintenance Technician
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Work Schedule: Full-time, 5 days a week (including Saturdays)
About Us: Drift Limits is a premier destination for automotive enthusiasts, providing thrilling driving experiences and training. Our commitment to delivering excellence extends to the maintenance of our facilities, ensuring our customers have a top-tier experience. As a Site Maintenance Technician, you’ll play a crucial role in upholding the quality and safety standards that our brand represents.
- Perform general site maintenance tasks including repairs, DIY projects, cleaning, weeding, and upkeep of various areas.
- Change and maintain tires on a range of vehicles.
- Execute light mechanical work and assist with basic repairs.
- Monitor and report any issues that may impact the safety or functionality of the facility.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the overall cleanliness and functionality of the site.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace, tools, and equipment.
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines at all times.
- Proven experience in general maintenance, repairs, or a related field.
- Ability to change and maintain tires.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn light mechanical tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Positive attitude, team player, and reliable work ethic.
- Flexibility to work Saturdays as part of the regular schedule.
- Physical stamina and ability to perform manual tasks comfortably.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary of £26,000 per annum.
- Full-time employment with a 5-day workweek.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Chance to contribute to the success and reputation of a well-regarded brand.
If you are ready to take on a diverse range of maintenance tasks, contribute to the upkeep of a high-energy facility, and play a vital role in the customer experience at Drift Limits, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Lily@driftlimits.co.uk.
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!
Being the driving force in the development of our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok. This includes content creation, planning content calendars, daily updates, responding to customer enquiries, and working to increase followers and improve engagement.
To ensure the highest quality of creative content in line with the brand, sourcing and creating relevant images and video as required.
To organise advertising on social networks when relevant and in line with the marketing budget.
To compile data-driven reports to measure website and social media activity and performance.
To manage all visitor email newsletters (currently sent using Mailchimp).
Reporting campaign engagement results – website visitors, bounce rate, social media insights etc.
Attend events and shows with the Sales and Events team.
Identify patterns in customer behaviour and segments, and communicate these insights so appropriate action can be taken.
Prepare reports, actions and recommendations to improve website visibility.
Using Google AdWords, to research keywords and create new campaigns.
Performing keyword research and strategy – taking ownership to see campaigns through.
Assist content creators with basic graphic design production for leaflets, brochures and other on-site branded content.
Energy and enthusiasm, with a keen interest and knowledge of digital and social media
Proficient in graphic design and content creation.
Self-motivated, innovative and flexible.
Must demonstrate initiative and have a proactive approach.
Excellent attention to detail with a good eye for photography and design.
Good organisational and time management skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
At least 1 year’s experience in a digital marketing role.
Strong experience using key social media platforms (in particular Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook) as well as reporting and scheduling tools and Meta Business. Up to date knowledge of current trends is essential.
Excellent IT skills relevant to the role particularly Microsoft Office, social media management tools, analytics tools and implementing SEO
Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign and PremierPro
Experience in planning and writing engaging content.
Pizza Chef & Barista Italian Car themed – Motorsport Race Circuit
- Prepare and cook pizzas to order for customers on site in the wood fire oven
- Artisan Coffee and latte art barista skills preferred but not essential
- Plan and develop menus based on seasonal ingredients and customer preferences
- Ensure food quality and presentation meet the highest standards
- Manage inventory and order supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment
- Serve customers at the order desk and maintain good customer service skills
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Plan and work with the Managing Director to develop the Pizza business further
– Proven experience as a Chef
– Strong knowledge of culinary techniques, ingredients, and equipment
– Excellent time management skills to ensure timely meal preparation
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work alone and with a team
– Creativity and innovation in developing new recipes and menu items
‘Pit Stop Pizzeria’ is an authentic wood fire Italian car themed pop up. You will have free rein over the menu and ingredients, all shifts will be daytime only and this will be your own entity to grow and develop. Please note you will be working in a confined area (a converted horse box) which will need to be self managed. There will also be a seating / dining area and kitchen prep area which will need to be kept clean and tidy. This is a unique opportunity to run and develop the cuisine and provide artisan coffees to our guests at our inhouse race track – The London Motorsport Academy. You’ll be working amongst the beautiful countryside and enjoy spectacular views of the race track.
If you are passionate about creating delicious food and providing exceptional customer service experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour