Driver Club Drift Battle – BMW vs 350z
From: £83.00 inc VAT
Two of the most renowned JDM cars go head to head for the ultimate shoot out – The Nissan 350z and the BMW E90 330 Drift Taxi.
- The fastest drift experience in UK – progress from the very basic slow to medium second gear corners to fast third gear entries on a purpose built low friction track.
- Option to stay in your preferred drift car for the entire duration of the experience.
- Take part in the optional ‘Drift Trophy Challenge’. One winner every month. 1 Trophy every year. Your driving will be assessed on the last 2 laps – based on consistency, driver control and clipping points to demonstrate the perfect drift lap where you can win a value of £3000 towards your journey into motorsport.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering drift lines, throttle / braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 fully sideways high speed passenger lap in our BMW E90 Drift Taxi.
- 4, 8 or 16 x drift laps in the BMW Drift Taxi (select below)
- 4, 8 or 16 x drift laps in the Nissan 350z (select below)
- Run the wall and drift around the ultimate street derived course featuring a series of Japanese Zen Garden Roundabouts.
- Approximate Experience duration: 90 mins to 120 mins depending on laps.
- Only bookable by Driver Club Members
There’s a certain characteristic common among the members, an underlying tendency towards out-and-out lunacy and our specialist instructors (completely unhinged) will encourage you to explore this dark art of motorsport.
The back-to-back driving progression from BMW to Nissan should cement your drifting ability and build an understanding of two very different vehicle set-ups.
The fastest drift experience in the UK – progress from the very basics to third gear drifts on a purpose built, low friction track.
The two different cars you will be driving have proven drift ability, becoming vehicles of choice for many drifters (our own staff included):
Your first set of laps will be in the Custom-Mapped Hybrid Turbo powered BMW Drift Taxi – which provides a colossal 550NM of torque making it easy to spin up the rear wheels and initiate the drift. The long wheel base chassis aids the driver while transitioning the slide lock to lock making it the perfect car to learn how to drift. Having been used competitively across the globe with a massive catalogue of bolt-on modifications and upgrades.
After completing your first set of laps in the BMW, step up to the JDM favourite – 3.5 litre V6 powered Nissan 350z making this the weapon of choice for Formula D and D1 Drift champions leaving huge trails of smoke and burnt rubber in their tracks. See your drifting skill develop from basic initiation all the way to huge power slides and linking transitions
Featuring in films like Tokyo Drift, the 350z has become many driver’s dream drift car. Their incredibly powerful 3.5l v6 makes getting a slide going very easy, especially on our wet track – making you feel like a real pro. Unlike the Mx5s you can be lazy on the power and hold it at lower revs whilst absolutely ripping the rear wheels round the track. Thanks to the increase in power and longer wheel base the 350z is much more forgiving than the mx5 which allows you to understand the basics of holding a beautiful looking drift.
BMW E90 Drift Taxi
Our Custom-Mapped Hybrid Turbo powered BMW Drift Taxi – which provides a colossal 550NM of torque making it easy to spin up the rear wheels and initiate the drift. The long wheel base chassis aids the driver while transitioning the slide lock to lock making it the perfect car to learn how to drift. Having been used competitively across the globe with a massive catalogue of bolt-on modifications and upgrades.
Yes, we’ve done it again and upgraded our experiences. We made the track longer, we added in more elements to it and improved our drifting experiences hugely, giving you a minimum of 30% more drifting than before!
For those of you that hold old vouchers valid for Bronze, Silver or Gold Experiences, here’s a guide as to what to book:
Bronze MX5 – BMW vs MX5 12 Lap
Silver MX5 – BMW vs MX5 20 Lap
Gold MX5 – BMW vs MX5 36 Lap
Bronze 350Z – BMW vs 350Z 12 Lap
Silver 350Z – BMW vs 350Z 20 Lap
Gold 350Z – BMW vs 350Z 36 Lap
Please make sure that you select the voucher vendor’s company name, which should show in the selector drop down at checkout.
Groupon – BMW vs 350Z 20 Lap.
BuyAGift – BMW vs MX5 36 Lap
VirginExperienceDays – BMW vs MX5 20 Lap
You can efficiently upgrade your experience voucher from a 12 lap to a 20 lap, a 20 lap to a 36 lap or even directly from a 12 to a 30 in one go, through our website. No need to contact us.
Simply select on the booking page, which experience you want to book, then when at checkout, select the voucher that you hold.
For example: If you hold a voucher for a 20 lap and want to drive 36, follow these steps:
- Choose the 36 Lap selection above the Calendar; the experience you wish to do.
- Select your session date and time from the Calendar.
- Click ‘Book Now’ to add to your Cart.
- Add any extras and proceed to Checkout.
- In the checkout, select the voucher you hold – in this example, the 20 lap.
Once you apply this voucher, the system will recognise what you hold and ask you for the details of that voucher. It will automatically calculate the upgrade amount, which you can pay when checking out. Simple, easy.
Any other route may result in your booking being cancelled by our team due to submission of an incorrect voucher.
Please ensure to select the correct booking option from the drop down menu below (if shown) before selecting your date. The arrow to the top right corner can be used to navigate to future months.
Height, weight & drivetrain restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
* Extra laps, vehicle upgrades and passenger laps subject to availability. Charges apply.
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available
‘No Blocks’ message: No space available