‘ELEANOR’ SHELBY GT500 MUSTANG DRIVING EXPERIENCE
From: £138.00 inc VAT
The Shelby GT500 is bred for the drag strip and the track, and is the meanest factory Mustang to ever roll off Ford’s assembly line. The name Shelby conjures up the Le Mans victory back in 1966 and this modern version follows the same formula of stuffing a huge engine into a modest body – a supercharged V8 with over 500bhp and 0-60 time of 3.5 seconds..
This legendary muscle car pays tribute to the mustang known as ‘Eleanor’ featured in ‘Gone in Sixty Seconds’ arguably one of the most recognisable getaway cars of all time. You now get to experience the drive in this monster yourself around the circuit, whilst trying to handle even more power in this evolved version. Does the hype live upto the cinematic icon?
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- 10 x Driving laps in the ‘Eleanor’ Mustang with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available