Jordan F1 Grand Prix
£7,500.00 inc VAT
Welcome to the only authentic Jordan F1 driving experience ever created in the world.
This is chassis number 1, driven by F1 driver Takuma Sato and the only drivable EJ12 chassis in existence; the other being showcased in Honda’s Museum.
EJ12 was the design of Egbul Hamidy, with a production cost of each car in the region of £4.5 million. Our car, chassis number 1 is a beautiful feature of engineering and has actually been signed by the team’s boss – Eddie Jordan!
The chassis: Full carbon fibre composite monocoque, composite pushrods activating chassis mounted penski dampers and torsion bars.
Front track: – 1500mm, rear track – 1418 mm, overall height 950mm with an overall length of 4600mm.
Wheels: Forged OZ Racing to Jordan GP specification
Tyres: Bridgestone Front 260/640/r13 Rear 320/660/r13
Total fuel capacity: 95kgs.
Brakes: Brembo brake calipers / carbon fibre discs
Gearbox: Pneumatic paddle-shift Hewland
Eddie Jordan’s team utilized a naturally aspirated 3.0l Honda V10 power plant which has now been swapped for a 3.0l Judd. De-limited, this engine can spin all the way up to a dizzy 10,500 rpm, developing almost 600 horsepower.
The Jordan F1 – obscenely fast and totally unrivalled, can only be described as an absolute rocket. This driving experience truly demonstrates the sheer concentration and reflexes required to drive in F1 – at the pinnacle of motorsport
Session 1: 14 lap reflex training & throttle control exercise – Memphis Drift Circuit
Session 2: 25 x F1000 training laps – Circuit 112
Session 3: F1 launching – B17 Bomber Circuit
Session 4: 25 x F1 laps – B17 Bomber Circuit
This truly is a once in a lifetime experience.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 14 lap reflex training & throttle control exercise on Memphis Drift Circuit including 4 instructor driven demonstration laps
- 4 x Sighting Laps around Circuit 112 including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
- 30 x Driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car around Circuit 112.
- 4 x Sighting Laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
- F1 Launching session (Burnout training, P1 grid race start) with Pit Crew on Bomber B-17 Circuit.
- 30 x Driving laps in the Jordan F1 around the Bomber B-17 Circuit.
- Free Media Pack with this experience
- Free Academy VIP Upgrade with this experience for you, your friends & family.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
There is a strict height limit of 6′ 2″ for this experience.
There is a weight limit of 13 stone.
There is no Collision Damage Waiver available for this experience & a refundable security deposit must be paid.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
This experience will be released for booking soon. In order to be one of the first to take part, please head over to our special pre-release voucher sale to secure a voucher with an extended 18 month validity.
We’ll be emailing those who purchase these vouchers advising the exact time at which we’ll be releasing dates for booking so you can be ready and waiting. With only one driver every day, desirable dates will go fast!
here is a strict height limit of 6′ 2″ for this experience.
There is a weight limit of 13 stone.
There is no Collision Damage Waiver available for this experience & a refundable security deposit must be paid via credit card.