McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Driving Experience
From: £238.00 inc VAT
McLaren cars may be beautiful, but they are not works of art. They are designed to be driven. To be raced.
The globally homologated MP4-12C GT3 featured the same 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 engine as the MP4-12C road car, brought to life with its aggressive aero package, F1-style ECU and reduced weight. The result? A GT3 challenger which has thrust McLaren back into the GT racing limelight and developed a growing line of Championship winners.
This is more than an experience, off the peg a McLaren GT3 race car is likely to top the £320,000 mark, race entries add another £25,000 and that’s before fuel, tyres and parts… on the upside the Pirelli sponsorship means you get 1 tyre free with every ten purchased!
The McLaren GT3 experience at Drift Limits is the only of its kind, nowhere else can you grasp the carbon fibre steering wheel and drive a GT3 Racer on track without the best part of half a million pounds.
This exclusive experience is only bookable direct with Drift Limits,
with 50% off if you’re a Driver Club member.
Booking Direct with us gives you more laps on the track to feel the car, learn it’s character and push it (and yourself) harder.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps to learn the circuit.
- 10 x driving laps in the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 with 1:1 tuition from our motorsport instruction team – More than you get with a Thrill, but for the same price!
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- Use your discount code from Driver Club for a 50% discount on this experience. Not a member? Sign Up Now! for instant access.
Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing, due to the nature of driver instruction required.
Please get in touch with us before booking your experience.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn
Red: Fully booked
Green: Spaces available
Green with brown corner: Limited spaces available
Date not highlighted: Not available