Nissan GTR Thrill
From: £138.00 inc VAT
The R35 GT-R is Nissan’s latest creation of one of the most renowned Super cars today. The revolutionary Japanese design supersedes the skyline, but the winning platform remains very similar- 4 wheel drive, huge turbo power and Playstation-esque driver displays. The GT-R utilises cutting edge technology with endlessly adjustable dynamics to keep the car in check and every engine is hand built by Nissan’s Tukami master craftsmen.
The Driftlimits GT-R is another animal over the standard car altogether, our car has been extensively modified and boasts a fully forged HKS powerhouse pumping out a staggering 1200hp on high boost* through its uprated 6 speed dual clutch Dodson gearbox.
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
- 4 x Sighting Laps including 1 high speed passenger lap a track prepared sports car.
- A total of 8 driving laps in the Nissan GTR with an instructor co-driver.
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where you will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap.
- *At standard boost, power output is 750BHP.
- 1000BHP high boost upgrade can be arranged on the day for £25
- The insane 1200BHP ultra boost upgrade can be arranged on the day of the experience for £30.
Use the arrow on the top right of the calendar to navigate forward in time and choose your booking date. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions which are accepted when placing your booking order.
Height and weight restrictions can be found here
Physically fit with no serious health conditions
Glasses must be worn if needed
Full manual driving licence
Flat-soled shoes must be worn